Our corporate values influence how we approach our job and how we interact with each other. Our team members embody these values and use them as guiding principles. If you’re interested in embracing these values in your next career, we would love to hear from you.
- Excellence: There is no room for dabbling when it comes to life. We define Excellence as a journey toward perfection of product, service, education and awareness.
- Integrity: Truth and Honesty will be our guide. We will be known for doing what is right.
- Growth: We will have a growth mindset at GermBlast; growth of people, concept, and business.
- Ownership: We take ownership of our tasks and responsibilities. “I am responsible for completing “project” . I will ensure that my resources are healthy and ready for the time they are needed.
- Extraordinary: We will be a leader in our industry. We will not be swayed by the way things have always been done. It is our responsibility to do things in a markedly different manner so as to achieve illness and infection reduction significance for our clients and the communities we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Infection Controls, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infection Controls, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infection Controls Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infection Controls, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination.